TERMS & CONDITIONS THE HYPNOBIRTHING EXPERTS
These terms and conditions apply to all courses, products, services and offers by The Hypnobirthing Experts. The Hypnobirthing Experts and Hypnobirthing Downloads are trade names owned by Treo Productions Ltd. Chamber of Commerce registration number: 53820975
These terms are valid from 1 May 2020
The Hypnobirthing Experts / Treo Productions Ltd.: Ferndean House, 19 Poplar Walk, London, United Kingdom, SE24 oBX
These terms and conditions govern the sale and use of products sold by The Hypnobirthing Experts to you.
They also govern the use of the site www.hypnobirthingdownloads.com, www.thehypnobirthingexperts.com and any other sites that we may give you access to.
These terms and conditions apply to all courses, products, services and offers by The Hypnobirthing Experts. The Hypnobirthing Experts is a trade name owned by Treo Productions Ltd.
Within these terms and conditions, the following words have special meanings:
- ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ – The Hypnobirthing Experts and/or Treo Productions Ltd.
- ‘you, ‘client’ – The person who is entering into this contract with us. By using the site and our products you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access the site or use our products.
- Course content
- The content of our course material and recordings and the information provided on these and this site should be regarded as being COMPLEMENTARY.
- They should NOT and do NOT replace medical treatment.
- NOTHING offered by us is intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any medical, emotional or physical condition/illness.
- If you are in any doubt over a health or emotional problem then you should seek advice from a GP or an appropriate professional.
- DO NOT listen to our recordings when you are involved in anything that needs your full attention.
- NEVER listen to the recordings whilst driving or operating machinery.
- Only listen to recordings when you can safely relax and/or sleep.
- DO NOT listen to any of our recordings if you suffer from epilepsy, clinical depression, or any other nervous or psychiatric condition. If in doubt please consult your doctor. If you are under 18, you may ONLY access the site or purchase products from us with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Use of our Products
2.1. Our products may ONLY be used for your own personal, non-commercial home use.
2.2. YOU MAY NOT use any of our products for any commercial purpose.
2.3. Unauthorised copying, public performance, broadcasting, hiring or rental of any of our products
or recordings is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
2.4. If you are a professional therapist or practising hypnotherapist then you may use our recordings as a reference material for your own professional development. However:
- YOU MAY NOT make copies of our recordings or any part of their content.
- YOU MAY NOT hire or rent our recordings.
- YOU MAY NOT play any of our recordings to your clients.
2.5. Our site including all downloads, exercises or other content provided by us to you (together
“Content”) are all protected by our intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright and trade marks. Except as expressly authorised by us, you may not copy, download, adapt, alter, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, communicate or make available to the public or create derivative works of any Content, in whole or in part.
- Use of the Site
- YOU MAY NOT copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, and make available to the public or otherwise, Mucha Mind content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You also agree NOT to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any The Hypnobirthing Experts content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Any other use of the site content requires prior written permission from us.
- Third Parties.
4.1. We may provide links to other websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the
actions, products, and content of any of these external websites and any other third parties.
- Replacement Teacher
- The Hypnobirthing Experts can, only if no option is available, replace the Teacher with another qualified, fluently English speaking Teacher.
7.1. We are not responsible or legally liable if it occurs that you act irresponsible, or leave out or not inform us of medical and/or other important information.
7.2. We are not liable for any damage that you may suffer resulting from any medical, physical, psychological or mental condition that existed before signing up or attending any of our courses.
7.3. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
7.4. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7.5. Your use of any information or materials on this website or our course materials website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7.6. If we deem a complaint to be grounded and valid, we will reimburse to a maximum of the value of the purchased product.
7.7. We can not be held responsible for any damage resulting from indirect damage or loss of earnings.
7.8. We can exclude any attendees from continuing attending if this person or persons are an obstruction to the learning or progress of the rest of the people attending.
7.9. The content of any of our courses or course material do in no circumstance contain medical advice and is not meant to be medical advice. Anyone attending any of our courses have to consult a GP, obstetrician, midwife, doctor or other appropriate professional in case of medical of health related issues surrounding the pregnancy, birth of after-care. Mucha Mind is not liable for any medical issues.
7.10 Any techniques, tools, exercises or tips are meant to be for the attendees. Under no circumstances should any of the techniques, tools, exercises or tips be taught or applied to other persons that have not attended.
8.1. Registration to any of our live courses on location is final once The Hypnobirthing Experts has received the full payment for it. If it transpires later that attendance is not possible, we should be notified in writing. Any cancellation has to be in writing. Our cancellation fees are as follows:
Cancellation from the moment of payment and the first 7 days after payment, there are no cancellation fees to be paid. You can cancel your order within 7 days of purchase and get a full refund.
Cancellation from the moment of payment to thirty days before the course commences a total of 25% of the fees paid + € 34,99 (administration and course materials costs) will be due.
Cancellation in between thirty days and 14 days before the course commences a total of 50% of the fees paid + €34,99 (administration and course materials costs) will be due.
Cancellation within 14 days before the course commences a total of 100% of the fees paid will be due.
If birth of the baby of one of the attendees takes place before commencement of the course, then a refund minus €34,99 (administration and course materials costs) will be offered.
8.2. Attendance to a booked course, can in certain circumstances or medical reasons once be moved to another date. The teacher of that booked course will supply one of more date options. These options are limited to the possibilities of that teacher.
8.3. The Hypnobirthing Experts hold the right to cancel any course in case of less than 3 registrations per course. The Hypnobirthing Experts will do anything possible to offer any other possibilities or suggestions to follow the course on another date or another location. If The Hypnobirthing Experts fails in succeeding, the payment will be fully refunded.
8.4. If a course has been partly attended by the client and the client decides not to continue the course or is for any reason not able to continue the course, no refund can be given.
9.1. The use of the site or any other site of The Hypnobirthing Experts or Treo Productions Ltd. including content and functions, in addition to use of any of our products is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘is available’ basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) that they will be suitable for your purposes and requirements. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any losses or damage resulting from the use of our site and/or our products including, without limitation, economic loss or any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage, (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise). Whilst we do our best to ensure everything is accurate and error free, we do not guarantee or represent that the content and/or functions of the site will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error free.
9.2. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions. Although we do not intend to, we may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us.
10.1. A client can register their complaint in writing addressed to The Hypnobirthing Experts / Treo Productions Ltd., Ferndean House, 19 Poplar Walk, London, United Kingdom, SE24 oBX
These terms and conditions are visible on all our websites and are deposited and registered with the Chamber of Commerce.